Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introduction

Hi all, my name is Stephen Gibson and this blog is for the Business Applications Development subject (ITC565) at Charles Sturt University. I am currently working towards a Masters of Systems Development.

I am a consultant for a small Australian Consultancy firm which specialises in Object based systems. I currently work on Java based systems ranging from Web based systems to Interacive Voice Response systems. I have aspirations to learn .NET, so that I can work on both .NET and Java based systems in the future. I have a work history that includes Unix Systems Engineering, Unix Systems Administrations, and some Technical Project Management. I have finally returned to programming, which was my original intention when I was first studying all those years ago.


I am Canadian born, but call Australia home (no pun intended - well maybe a little). I hold a dual citizenship and that means I get to cheer for two countries at the Olympics.

For this subject I will be playing the role of developer for the ePortfolio. I look forward to getting stuck into this subject and to meeting you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment